Bulgarian Canning Industry Q3'2010
- The decrease in output of the canning industry in Bulgaria was interrupted in the third quarter of 2010 and the increase year-on-year is 7%.
- Turnover from sales of products and goods and services continue to increase. On an annual basis growth is 11.4%.
- In the first nine months the production is at the level of the same period in 2009. However, the turnover increased by 11.8%.
- During the third quarter of 2010 the decline of imported quantities of processed and canned fruits and vegetables continued. The imports is lower by 8.4% YoY.
- For the first nine months the annual reduction is 21%.
- The increase in exports continued in the third quarter of 2010. The YoY increase is 12.5%.
- In the first nine months of the year the increase in export is 12.1%.
- The trend of reduction in foreign trade value YoY is broken. Growth in the third quarter of 2010 is 11.9%.
- In the the period January-September, however, the decrease is by 2.3%.
- Foreign trade balance for the first nine months is positive, unlike the same period of of 2009, when it was negative.
- During the third quarter the companies from sector sold more only tomato paste, sterilized fruits and vegetables, frozen fruits, jams and jellies on the domestic market.
- In the first nine months the same products increased on the domestic market.
I . MAIN MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
1.1. Third Quarter
1.1.1. Gross Domestic Product
1.1.3. Retailer sales
1.1.4. Foreign Trade
1.1.5. Foreign Direct Investments
1.1.8. International Tourism
1.2. First Nine Months
II . MAIN TRENDS IN THE SECTOR
2.2. Foreign Trade
2.3. Domestic Market Sales
III . PRODUCTION
3.1. Third Quarter
3.2. First Nine Months
IV . IMPORT - EXPORT
4.1. Foreign Trade Balance
4.1.1. Third Quarter
4.1.2. First Nine Months
4.2.1. Third Quarter
4.2.2. First Nine Months4.3. Export
4.3.1. Third Quarter
4.3.2. First Nine Months
V . DOMESTIC MARKET SALES
5.1. Third Quarter
5.2. First Nine Months
VI . COMPANIES FROM THE SECTOR
6.1. Top Companies by Number of Employees
6.2. Certified Companies
6.3. GS1 Members
6.4. Public Companies in the Subsector
6.4.1. Kyustendilski Plod JSC – Kyustendil
6.4.2. Florina Bulgaria JSC
VII . COMPANY DIGEST
VIII . APPENDIXES
Order sector report
Union of the Processors of Fruit and Vegetables
1000 Sofia, 108, G. S. Rakovski Str.,
4 fl., office 407A
tel. 987 47 43, tel./fax: 980 26 79
е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com